need help with what to say to husband!!!!!!! please help

Last night we are at my mothers and my super cute little sister was there as well. Well any how my husband of 5 years (by the way he is also the father of my 2 children) is just flirting right in front of me with my mother and sister. I know this sounds crazy but he was drunk well actually everybody was but me. It hurt my feelings so bad what do I say to him and what do i say to mother and sister?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• What the hell... JeRRY JeRRY! Just kidding... I dont know, tell him you are extremely uncomfortable with it. If he was drunk, he might not even remember...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Remind him of what he did and tell him that it hurt your feelings. Be direct and honest. Tell him how you feel about flirting in general... is there innocent flirting or do you feel that all flirting should be done away with in your marriage (except with each other, of course)? Make sure that you're in a neutral setting, away from kids and he's not in a bad mood. It will be easier than you think.

If you don't think you can tell him face to face, write him a letter. I have to do that sometimes, when I know that words will fail me or he will interrupt and get defensive.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• sounds like a drunken mis understanding

TALK to him i'm sure he doesn't want to bang your mama!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Just tell him how you felt

Answer by admckenzie at 9:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I would have smacked him in front of everyone. But I would also let him know that he was doing that in case he doesn't remember. And let him know that you felt disrespected.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You need to have a threesome,meaning you need to talk to your husband,mother,and sister,the reason I said this,as soon as you bring his behavior up,he is going to blame it on them. I would be upset at everybody,some people will blame it on the liquor,but,how did the liquor affect all 3 of them the same way.Now, you didn't drink,but,because they were drunk,they stared flirting with each other. Everybody owns you an apology.Good luck to you.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Thanks you guys I did write him a letter but after I went back and reread what I wrote it was pretty nasty i mean writing your feelings is easier than actually telling someone at least to me. i may have took it a little overboard.
    mommy2ls1982

Answer by mommy2ls1982 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Oops,I think you meant to stay anon,but you signed your name this time. I know you not taking up for him being drunk and flirting with your mother and sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't know how drunk you gotta be not to remember, because I've been totally trashed in the past, and I still remember everything I did, and said. I may have regretted it because I couldn't control myself, but I always remembered
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009