ABC's 20/20 special on Healthcare delayed until after a vote! I wonder why?

John Stossel's 20/20 special on Healthcare was delayed by ABC until after Henry Waxman's House committee voted on HR3200

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg&feature=player_embedded#t=403

I wish that people would watch this WITH AN OPEN MIND! Stop with the Obama loving & bashing for a moment and just LOOK at the potential problems with this PLAN!!!

What do you think? and why was this not aired?

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 9:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• And ABC put that together. I'm not surprised by the report, but I am surprised at who did it. This is the stuff the main stream media has tried so hard to keep in the shadows. It is the work of the cable news that have pursued the story that driven them to finally show it - after a vote of course. They don't want to influence any votes do they?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Maybe ABC didn't air this because the Dems took out the public option? I'ts too bad the segment was cancelled because that's how healthcare will be in our country if the government ever oversees it. Thanks for the link.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Stossel is going to Fox from ABC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I personally DO NOT care about who's who, what channel, etc. I really believe that people should hear the good, the bad, the ugly and make their own opinions. Knowledge is power and we should hear every side to a story. All I've seen is pro-healthcare plan segments on TV, even commercials! People need to hear every side, not just follow blindly by WHO endorses what!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 9:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It wasn't aired because there is a giant conspiracy to form a NWO, and it all starts with socialized health care. (sarcasm)

LOL! That was hard to type with a straight face!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Thunder: I agree that the American people should be fully informed of the pros and cons of issues as life changing as our healthcare but unfortunately the media is biased. So, I do a lot of reading and listening to all viewpoints and also look at the actual facts, not just what some talking head is trying to convince me of on the boob tube. Sadly, many people do not research issues for themselves, they just accept what the mainstream media tells them.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• They do not want the people to be informed.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have seen this before, look up Sick in America John Stossel, there are 6 videos, it shows the whole show and both sides.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• John Stossel is great in informing the people. He does not care who is office!!!! He the kind of guy people should listen too.
    He is not Dem or Rep. He has been around for many years. Google him before you bad mouth this guy.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I like him, cause he seems to really go after the facts.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009