did your period ever go back to the way it was before you ever got pregnant?

i wasn't sure which category...

anyway my son is 2, and my period is different now than before so i'm thinking it's just a permanent change. my son does still breastfeed but probably a total of less than 5 minutes a day so i dont know if that's much of a factor ?

i first had my period 8 months post partum and then they were irregular for about 4 or 5 mos

anyway before my pregnancy, my period was about 5 days, started heavy but i needed something (menstrual cup, tampon, or pad) for 3-4 of those days. now my period is still 5 days but i only need something for ONE DAY! the rest of the time my period is so light i just use a panty liner just in case. i have lots of blood on my TP but none in my panties except for the 1 day.

is it normal for your period to just change after a pregnancy? or do you think it's because of the nursing still?

just curious about what other women's cycles are like 2 years post pardum. thanx :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. Mine actually are more messed up and irregular than they were before I had kids. Couldn't tell ya why.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009