Negative blood test 3 weeks ago, late period, Is it still possible.

Hi, I had a blood test done 3 weeks ago and it came back negative. I am 7 days late for my period and am cramping. Is it possible that i could be pregnant right now, should i test or wait a while? What do you think moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, it couldve been too early.l wait for another week, take an at home test, still not satisfied go in again to get testef. they shouldve told u then it could always be possible its too early
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 9:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It has been 2 months since my period and I talked to my sister-in-law who is an RN and she told me wait 8 weeks and then test. I have test everyweek for the past 1 1/2 months with all negatives. I am quezzy and tired, and many other signs but no positive on HPTest.
    kiwiartist

Answer by kiwiartist at 1:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i didnt find out i was pregnant until 10 weeks. i had bloodwork done at 4 weeks and nothin.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I am in the same boat as you darlin, I am now 2 weeks late on my period and I have taken 3 HPT's and they were all negative, I went to the doc yesterday to have a blood test done and it was negative also. I have never been late except when I was preg with my DD. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to find out with else could be wrong with me.
    SouthernDrama

Answer by SouthernDrama at 2:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009