anyone know anything about these???

Im wondering if anyone has had Invisalign before?? I had a consultation for it last year got everything done but then DH got stationed here so I had to move...they did ALL of the stuff and sent me the video of what they would look like after..im gonna be super brave and post it..even though im extremely embarrassed of my teeth...they said it would take 8 months to get the end result...so I would need 16 trays all together, I was so happy and surprised, because my teeth are so bad. Well now that we are here ive decided to finally go for it again, I did my consultation and all of the molds and stuff again, and they said it will take 3 weeks for Invisalign to get back with me, and im hoping it will still be only 8 months..but while im waiting I wanted to hear some stories from momma's who had Invisalign done (or their SO or kids), and how did u like it?? how long did it take for yours from start to finish? and were your teeth as

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bad as mine?

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x35/protogirl17/?action=view¤t=kPhillips.flv
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My friend did that a few years ago. It took about a year to get her teeth straight. She doesn't wear her retainer like she should though and they're starting to shift again. She loved them though. They were so easy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009