CM LADIES!?!?

what was for dinner tonight? how was your day...?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 9:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dinner was leftover spaghetti from last night. Day was busy, hard to stay awake. Sooo tired.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I did sketty but instead of the long noodles, I did shells and we had some texas toast and some white wine and red kool-aid (hubby always has to have red kool-aid). My day was great. How was your day?!
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Dinner was steaks, mashed potatoes, and corn-on-the-cob. My day was pretty good. I got to leave my internship early because the county schools closed early due to rain and flooding. My son goes to a city school so he was still in school and I got a couple of hours to myself to get some errands done.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Cheesy chicken enchiladas. Mmmm. The day was a rough one, the oldest of my three is sick and the other two are crabby, so I am worried they are getting sick too. Plus my husband only has nine days left before his book manuscript is due and he is cranky with the stress of trying to finish.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Left over hot dogs and hamburgers with tater tots. My day was good. My daughter has finally stopped being miserable and has lost the fever she had, thankfully. She's back to her happy, cute self.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I put chili in the crock pot before I left this morning. The family eats before I get home, so I don't get to come home and cook. :-(
    AMom29

Answer by AMom29 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We had some pasta and mozzarella cheese bread. My day wasn't all that peachy I have to say.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• dinner was super sonic chicken (my brother named it when we were little lol. its chicken breast dipped in ranch then dipped in breadcrumbs and the baked), rice, and corn.

my day was ehh so-so. i live in georgia so its been raining/flooding all day and me and dd have been stuck inside. she was whiney all day about not going outside, but i did get to do a lot of cleaning.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We had ribs, salad, rice and fresh bread. My day was tedious as I'm packing to move to a brand new house.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• good ol grilled chees sammies!!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009