please can anyone possibly anwer this for me if you can maybe TMI

I might have nerve damage or possible damage to my spine bot sure I am seeing a doctor cause i had an epidural about 21 months ago and they messed it up to wear I was leaking spinal fluid I don't know if this is sosiated with my problem or what, but I keep having problems with my bowels like sometimes I can't go right away I keep trying to go then I finally do or other days I am running trying to get there in time cause I really have to go sometimes I go to the bathroom and my lower back will hurt really bad or when I have to go my lower back will hurt really bad then. The times I have truble going I am not constipated I just have to keep running to the bathrrom until I finally can go sometimes I have to bend over while going to put presher in the lower part of my belly almost by my private so I can go does anyone know why this would be? Can it be from eitherspnal damage or nerve damage? What else can it be? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• I have had the same problem for about 2 years now, but i didn 't have a baby till 9 months ago. In the middle of the night my stomach will hurt so bad, and than the poop will finally come out. But my lower back hurts real bad while i'm pooping only. After a poop no more pain though. I don't know, i'm to afraid to go to the doctor about it. Good luck!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I would go to the doctor about this to be honest. You could have some serious muscle damage.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009