Is it normal not to have a cherry when losing ur V

My ex husband always calls me a lying whore cause I did not bleed when I lost my virginity to him. Is it normal or is it possible I could of been raped or something when I was young and blocked it out??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes you hymen gets damaged before you even have sex. It could be from bike riding, exercise, sports, or horse back riding. Or, you could have been born with a partially formed hymen. Everyone's is formed differently and sometimes when you have sex for the first time it stretches instead of tearing and you don't bleed.

Don't worry about what he has to say; you know in your head and heart that he was your first. If he can't accept it then so be it.
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 10:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I didn't bleed either. It's possible.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I didn't feel anything or bleed, and I know it's not cause I'm a big girl, cause my son's head wouldn't even fit thru my pelvic bone...lol
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i didn't bleed when i lost my virginity and i'm really small too. he needs to get his facts straight and stop acting like an immature @ss.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I bled

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i didnt bleed either. the guy i was dating at the time called me a lying whore (after we broke up) b/c of it. but strange how while we were together he never thought that of me...some men are such idiots.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i didt bleed either i guess it jsut all depends
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I didn't bleed either but it hurt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yup like someone else said above. the hymen can break with a tampon, heck even horseback riding. .
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• That's got to be the stupidest thing a man could possibly say, are you serious??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009