Is it all my fault?

I know that your kids are what they see, n true n be hold they are what i em. My kids are draining me out. my oldest is going on 3 n my youngest 19 months .Before i had them i said i was going to be differnt w/ them than my mom to me you know no spanking talking, healthy food, but all that is not, i yell to much n they can care less it seems like my son gets worse every day .I just started working its a blessing i get to get away than i go home n it all starts . I love my kids but i'm letting them down i feel they are going to be kids that i says o HERE they come hide i just feel sooo dissappointed @myself for not being a good mom. I lose my temper w/them n when they are playing or what not they act as i do w/ them n it hurts to know thats what they are learning from me n everyone around them . Me n the dad have had a unstable relation since the begining he's not a big help. what can i do? sometimes i feel like runing away

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• GIRL I KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT MY 2 KIDS ARE 13, 14 , THEY GET WORSE WHEN THEY GET OLDER . AT LEAST U HAVE A JOBE I STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS . JUST HANG IN THERE SWEETY ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Did i ramble on too much ? sorry i had to let it all go. I'm just feeling guilty for not begining what i see other moms are o what they appear to be in control ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Your relationship with your husband is what's stressing you out it seems and you are taking it out on the kids. It is tough being a "single" mom, especially when youre not really single. I know, I was a single mom, and now my husband works two jobs, and comes home because he is so tired and passes right out. I, too, feel all alone.
    While I feel bad because I know it'sgotta be hard to work 2 jobs, he's doing this for his kids, and family, who he also needs to be with. He is not just the money man, he is a father and a husband, and he damn well better be one.
    I don't know what friends you have, but if they are any kind of friends at all, they will come to your aide if you ask. Hang in there, life is good, and your 3 yr old, will only get worse if you do, do everything you do with love in your heart, and God in your mind, and you won't go wrong!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• thank you
    Anonymous