Really confused!

Ok so my Dh have been ttc for 3 months now. First month nothing. Second month (last month) I had sure signs of ovulation, I had IB and then had signs of pregnancy. Then had my period 2 weeks early. After doing some research I am pretty positive it was a chem pregnancy. Then this month, we had sex on the days I was ovulating, I once again had IB (or so I thought) then got my period 1 week early this time. I am so confused! Anyone else going through this? I am waiting for my insurance to be activated to go to the Dr. but any suggestions?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Also I must add prior to ttc I had a regular 28 day period. When I do go to the Dr. Any specific questions i should be asking?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Ovulation happens approximately 2 weeks before your period starts, so if your period started 2 weeks early, did you ovulate 2 weeks before that? What are you doing to track your ovulation? If you haven't yet, check out www.fertilityfriend.com. It has lots of great tips to help you with charting, and it can explain all of the confusing things.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2009