31 weeks prego and i'm getting bad ligament pains in my va-jj..anyone experience this..Its my sec. preg. and this never happened with my first..it hurts :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had lots and lots of pressure and it hurt my doctor told me it was just BH
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 10:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I had feelings that I can only compare to having a knife shoved up my vagina. They came sporadically and would bring me to my knees. There wasn't anything I could do that helped ease the (unbearable) pain. They only lasted a short time (2 minutes at the most). Dr. said it was normal. Sorry to hear you're going through them. I"m on my second pregnancy (about 16 weeks) and I got my first relatively mild one today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Having it pretty bad throughout the day (first pregnancy). What seems to work for me is frequent warm baths (with lavender or mint scents in the room or bath to ease things), hot herbal teas (Yogi makes an awesome mother-to-be tea) and a lot of laying on your side with a small throw pillow up underneath the belly.
    Narakyndryn

Answer by Narakyndryn at 2:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009