We dont know what to get our groomsmen for the wedding!!! Its in 2 months

My wedding is in 2 and a half months. I am so freaking excited, today we pretty much finished all our things that were left to get done. We got our photographer/videographer, guest books (we got a set of 8 little ones with one for each table instead of them standing in a line to sign one big book, its so cute), my daughter got her shoes (we bought them yesterday got home and realized they were 2 different sizes), I finished getting the things to make by bridesmaids gifts, and then I realized, we havent even thought about the groomsmen gifts lol.
Any suggestions? They range in age from my brother who is 14 to the other 3 being about 22 to 25 in age. Im not sure what we should think about getting them. We dont have much money to get them anything fancy but we dont want to get them like a gift card either, it just doesnt really seem personal to us.

mommyin07n08

Asked by mommyin07n08 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• Money clips. All men like money clips. If you want to go more personal you can have them engraved with their names, that only costs a few bucks each at a trophy place.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• What are you getting the bridesmaids? Maybe it'll give me an idea of the things you like to give. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Watches??
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• watches is a good one. I'm not too sure what a money clip is. My husband just uses his wallet. But, every man could use a decent watch. =) I second the watch idea.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I got my bridesmaids each a pair of flip flops and am painting their names, our wedding date, and their roll onto the things that go over the foot, I also got them the necklaces they will be wearing on the wedding day. I was thinking watches too, I just dont know if they all would wear them. I know they wont all use money clips. My husband wants to get them all something different but I dont want them to think we spent more money on another one (I know my brother will and he will complain about it).
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hmm...maybe you can get them some kind of more many looking sandal. My husband loves his flip flops, but I don't see too many men wearing them. Watches are probably about your best bet.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• They don't all have to be the same. Personalize each gift so that it matches the the receiver... If you got a guy that loves to golf, get him personalized balls. If you got a guy that loves his whisky, get him a personalized flask... The list could go on and on...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• That is a good way to go my BIL was just in a wedding and his gift was a bong...My sister was so disgusted! So was I the guy getting married was my ex bf and he nor i smoke the crap but BIL does.
    Anyway if you don't want to give something personal to each one why not just gift cards?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• personalized stuff is nice, you could get money clips with initials ingraved, i would suggest flasks because that is man-ly but the 14 yr old shouldnt have one!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I don't know many men that use money clips, I would suggest a nice wallet. Or get each guy a cool pair of sunglasses that they can wear when being announced and walking in at the reception. This would be great for a 14 or 25 year-old!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2009