Im thinking about becoming a consultant..what do you sell??

I wanna see what all is out there for me to become a consultant in. Tell me about what you sell :)

Thanks ladies!

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Avon, Mary Kay, BeautiControl, Lush only ones i can think of... :)
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Ill have to look up beautiControl and lush. Thanks :)
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I used to sell avon, couldn't really get it going though. And when I was pregnant with DS I sold partylite candles. That was a lot of fun and made decent money, but you have to know a lot of people to start working from.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• when i did direct sales I sold Temptations Parties which is adult products. I had also sold avon and I made a ton more money with the Temptations parties.
    As soon as I feel like the economy has picked back up and after I have my own car (Bf and i are sharing one) then I am going to join For Your Pleasure
    I just dont think that I could get enough parties right now to really make the money I did before.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I used to sell Pure Romance, I had alot of fun but I live in a rural area so the income was limited and I needed something that made more money. It's a great company, great benefits and I would do it again if I could make it work financially. I just live in a bad area for any type of home party sales.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I just went to a Tupperware party.... please spare your friends and avoid it! Everyone feels so pressured to buy a crappy product. At least make-up.... or one of the adult entertainment ones are pretty fun and useful.
    YellowandPink

Answer by YellowandPink at 11:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Pampered Chef. Great quality product, and the company is great too. I've looked into becoming a consultant for them, and my friend is a consultant for them. I love the product though, its top quality.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I used to sell Mary Kay! I loved it, and the people were awsome! I had a lot of complications and couldn't do it at the time, but once I can, I plan on getting back into it.

Oh and FYI.. a lot of people think you have to buy your product to start, and you don't. Thats completly up to you~ You can pm me if you want more information! I can give you all the information that I have, plus my Grandmother (who is a consultant) and my directors information.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 12:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• passions
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I sell AVON and I love it! I make pretty decent money and plus I get a discount on products. It's not for everyone ,but it has definantly worked out for me! If you have any questions about selling AVON just let me know!
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 2:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009