Clogged toilet at work

I've only been at my job a couple weeks, and I clogged the toilet. I did a huge no no and flushed a tampon - ON ACCIDENT. I dropped it as I was going to put it in, and I figured the damage couldn't be too bad. (I've flushed a tampon before.) Well, it's TOTALLY clogged! I put an "out of order" sign on it, and we've got several other potty's, so it's not life or death. But I've plunged the toilet for a solid 15-20 minutes (I'm the last one there) and it will NOT unclog!? What else can I possibly do? I'd be absolutely mortified if they had to call a plumber!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... I think you have done all you can do, really.
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 11:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Ugh, I'm hoping letting it sit overnight will "loosen it up". I might even make DH come by and have a hand at it tomorrow. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• That is a possibility, don't stress out, it happens ;o)
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 11:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• LOL. Don't worry about it. How will they know it was you? Unless you're the only woman, I don't see the problem. Just say that you put the sign up because you went to use it, and it was already clogged. LOL...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Don't worry... it happens! And personally, you did more than I would do!
    YellowandPink

Answer by YellowandPink at 11:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009