are you tired of the obama chat?

I really wish CM would take off the politic forum. It gets so nasty and thats all anyone ever talks about! Do you feel the same way? Maybe we could start a petition for CM to take it off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes!!!!! Please. I occasionally like a political argument, but the ladys seem to be unable or unwilling to keep it nice.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I agree! I think it is abused because people can't be respectful of each other's opinions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You don't have to read that section if you don't like it. It's your choice. No one is forcing you to go there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yeah, I was a member of the Politics and Current Events board, ....but I deleted my membership because it was getting really hostile. There are some "famous" posters who are SURE they are right and criticize the President every single day. If any of us defend him, we get roasted, just plain harassed and belittled. I can't handle that much hostility so I never go there anymore to even read. My blood pressure goes way up.. I wish there would be no political discussions AT ALL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have to laugh when I see "If you don't like it, don't go there. Nobody is forcing you".LOL. Duhhh.....did I need to be told that? I figured that out all by myself, thank you. This is just as bad as the Politics discussion, really......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Ditto to Anon :26. This section gets just as bad sometimes. But on the other hand, if you don't want to read what is there, then don't! Its that easy! Deleating something off of CM that a lot of people go and actually get quetions answered, wouldn't be smart because they would just bring it to a different section
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 12:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I ONLY come on here for the political chat. Listen up---ya might learn something.
    And I'm just plain sick of Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• than you need to find another network anon 54 cause thats not what this one is intended for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009