Im 23 weeks pregnant and im so sick still, Alll day everyday is there anything i can do for it?

Im 17 this is my 1st pregnancy is there anything that can help my nasuea i have been in the emerency room like 20 times now for dehidration they have to keep putting fluids in me. What i dont understand is well i do but dont they say are body is changing well dont are body change everyday in normal life? Please help im misorable and im having bad deppression

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had morning sickness with my oldest, every day all day for six months! It was horrible....Altoids helped me quite a bit....drink lots of water, will help too....good luck!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Well salty foods help with nausea; saltine crackers, pickles, etc. Make sure you drink plenty of hydrating fluids like Gatorade or ginger ale. Dont forget to eat! It will take some time but we all go through it. You are having a girl, right?

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I threw up from before I knew I was pregnant, to the day I gave birth. The only thing I can tell you is keep eating and drinking, especially water. Even if 99% of it comes back up you will keep a little bit down. GL
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• make sure u drink LOTS of water. dont eat alot of salty foods. drink more than 8 glasses of water a day. eat salads, should help you retain more water. eat more veggies, and fruit, bananas should help too.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009