What is the deal with rude disrespectful people lately. Or am I just being testy

For the second time this week I have wondered what is wrong with people. First of the week I saw a funeral procession coming down the road. I pulled over to the side for them to pass. In the middle of the procession a Curry semi. What the hell. Today a man on the corner of a four way in wheel chair. No legs. A man in a pick up pulled up between me and the man in the wheel chair. He started yelling at the man in the wheel chair to get that peace of shit off the road he was in his way. He continued yelling. He went straight the same as the man in the wheel chair so what the hell. Have people went mad? Are they that hateful and rude anymore? Compassion take a back seat?

soccermom2913

Asked by soccermom2913 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow. Yea, it's not just you. People are disgustingly rude and selfish these days. It truly seems like more and more people are only thinking of themselves. Sad...and it'll probably only get worse. i don't see a cure for it.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yep. Totally agree with u on that one. It doesn't get rude than this and talk about attitude. They need to learn to respect.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 11:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You know I found myself wondering that myself after a little run-in with my moms neighbors very adult daughter. She looks to be in her late thirties and she was I guess picking her father up for an appointment or something and I was parked on the street across on my mothers side. Even though I was well far enough away for her to maneuver into this driveway she seemed to be having trouble getting in which i didnt notice...
    SO instead of asking me nicely if I could move my car for a moment to which I would have happily obliged she rolled down her window and yelled "ARE YOU PLANNING ON MOVING ANYTIME SOON?"
    Seriously? you werent taught anymore manners than that?
    needless to say i did not move my car.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• maybr they have to go to the bathroom. Some people think they are more important then most but in time they will get whats coming to them
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It's true people seem to get more and more rude as the years go by. That or we just notice it more the older we get. The other day I was at the store walking out and proceeded to cross to where my car was. Being 36 weeks and the baby has dropped I walk or waddle, what ever you want to call it lol, very slow because it really painful. I looked both way to make sure it was clear. There were no cars, but then this one truck appeared because he was speeding through the parking lot. The person laid on their horn and told me to get my fat a$$ out of the way. I was in tears because I was trying to not get angry since we all know that is no good for you when you're pregnant. So yes many people just have no patience or compassion anymore.
    ToniTennille

Answer by ToniTennille at 1:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2009