whats your best meal to cook for the family?

even if you dont like to cook. there has to be something thats your fav. meal to cook for hubby and kids. or just yourself...What so special about it..........mine is prob. meatloaf, i just recently was asked if i use more than one meat in mine.. i didnt know ppl did. I just use beef, some people use pork, and lamb.. didnt know that. I cook it for the first hour or so depending how big it is. then I use this AMAZING sauce. which consits of brown sugar, dijon mustard, ketchup, and a pinch of salt and pepper. brush it completely around it the sauce should be pretty thick with brown sugar. make sure no alluminum foil is surrounding it just open top and let it cook for the last 30minutes seriously try it.

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Home made Italian lasagna with home made italian bread. The hubby actually does a little dance when I make this.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Cheeseburger soup my hubby asks for it, ASKS :)
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 2:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• For Lasagna, meatloaf I am using ground turkey.
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Tater tot casserole. Meatballs (I usually use 2/3 beef 1/3 pork). Homemade mashed potatoes (no boxed crap in this house!). Applesauce. Homemade soups.

Those are some of my family's top picks, but they love almost anything I make - I love to cook.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Shrimp Creole. It's spicy and great on a cold day.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Peanut noodles

Answer by rkoloms at 10:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009