Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

psychics....

Okay, I've never seen a psychic and not done much research about it either. I do think that people have certain gifts though. Since I was little I've been able to see things happen in my mind and then they do. I dream about things, I think of things, and when i watch tv no matter whether or not I've seen the program before I can think of what the person will say and within ten minutes they say it or do it. I remember being little and knowing who was calling before we answered the phone (there was no caller id at that time). The things I see and think are often very specific and relate to me in no way. It seems to be stronger as I get older. Am I crazy? Does this happen to anyone else?

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • I think some people have a natural born tendency to be more sensitive than the rest of us. It's not a bad thing, just different. Science tells us that we only use 10% of our brain, so my question is, what is the purpose of the other 90%? Since we don't really know, I can only hypothesize. My opinion is that some portion or perhaps all of your 90% is a little more developed than most others. Have you ever tried to direct it? I don't mean like going for the mega millions jackpot or anything (although wouldn't that be fun?), but why haven't you ever researched it? Maybe finding someone else like you would help you focus it a little more, leaving some of the surprise in life. It must suck to know who the killer was in every TV crime drama. lol
    JawgaMom1

    Answer by JawgaMom1 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • Happens to me since childhood. I also see an aura on people about to die. Creeps the hell out of me. Espically when it's a family member.
    vbruno

    Answer by vbruno at 11:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • what do you think it is? I get a feeling about someone I don't know just being beside them (dangerous people that is)
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • you are crazy
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • fine i'm crazy, but why does this keep happening?
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • happens to me all the time. just wish i could control it. no, you are not crazy, some people are just born with it and some are not. some don't realize they have it. some say they do when they in fact do not. i hate to go to football games because when the ball is snapped i can see how the play goes before it happens leaving me up there yelling and screaming before anything happens. leads to alot of strange staring. one day, i'll learn to control myself a little better.
    don't ask why it keeps happening, it just does. and it most likely always will. you had the gift as a child and probably don't remember it or thought everyone saw what you did. now as an adult you realize that you are a bit different. enjoy it and relish in it. just don't try to control it or use it for gain or bad deeds.
    jewjewbee

    Answer by jewjewbee at 8:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • oops, just reread it and see where you mentioned it in childhood. sorry bout that.
    jewjewbee

    Answer by jewjewbee at 8:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN