How will I know if I am having a leaky bladder?

I have been feeling wet down there and it is but it is not pee or horny wet just wet...I started to wonder maybe I have a leaky bladder..hmmm?

Does anyone know, I was at the grocery store today and was in the aisle of the pads/tampons/depends/security or whatever you call those things that is when it dawned on me maybe I have a leaky bladder :(
I almost bought a package...but I am only 45 :(

Please help me ease my mind...thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• urine has a distinct smell. I know it sounds gross, but if you smell it you'll know. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you have drunk a lot of water, it won't smell very much, if at all. You may want to go to your doctor, let them know what is going on. It could be a little discharge or urine. I would take it from there.

Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 11:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you had a leaky bladder, you would probably leak when you cough, sneeze or laugh. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009