No companionship...

I don't even feel like I have a relationship, but rather a roomate. I work evenings with unpredictable days/hours and he works mornings, Monday-Friday. Everyday when he gets home from work, he does't talk to me. He just wants to sleep. On weekends before I go to work, guess what? He sleeps!!! I know he's got a job but so do I, PLUS SCHOOL! I still try to make time for him.

What do I do before I go crazy?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your both tired. Have a talk about it!! Maybe you both could move around your hours or something.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yea just tak to him about it, chances are its nothing serious going on just the working schedule making both of you tired! no worrie just communicate:)good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• my first marriage lasted 8 years because we worked different hours and never saw eachother....
    Now with my current marriage we tried to both work and juggle our son and daycare...We both talked and agreed that until he starts school we are better off... me just staying home...even if it means being broke! what matters is the marriage and family...no job should come in between that!
    Happiness is not about both parents working and making money...Happiness comes from inside the relationship and deciding what is best for the family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree. I've even come close to the decision of not working because I'm always stressing on when I'll happen to have the time to study. I miss my son. :'-(
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i agree also..i would love the chance to get out of the house andwork as well..BUT then i think about howmuch my marriage would really suffer form lack of timetogehteretc and also missing my daughter.so i would say to you maybe quit the job? maybe its in best interest for your whole family?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• plan a date night once a week. and commit to it.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2009