Does anyone eles feel like this?

I wish my baby would get here im only 24 weeks and it seems like its taking forever.. im not due untill Jan and Can't wait to meet my baby girl :-) ... Does anyone eles seem like its taking forever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OH yeah. I am on my second preg and am remembering the feelings from my first. My son is almost 2 (birthday Nov 3). Once your daughter comes you will not believe how fast she grows up (every cliche about parenthood is true).
    Try to enjoy your pregnancy- especially now, by week 32/34, It gets really uncomfortable and even more unbearable. Pregancy is a special time- try to enjoy planning a baby shower with your friends/family, etc.
    Congratulations!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Don't rush it!!! Before you know it the time is going to start flying by and you're gonna wish you had a tiny bit more time to get some stuff done. Congrats! :)
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2009