Some ppl wonder why we dont like him...........This is re-freakin diculas

Does the president have nothing better to do, than appear on the david letterman show and late show????? Yes others have done it, but NEVER while being the sitting president, only durin primary races and after presidential terms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• who cares
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I actually don't even pay attention, which may be bad, but I have other things to worry about right now.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You should care lol, he is your president.
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 12:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• no he isn't, I don't live in that country!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I have other things to worry about too.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think that it is WONDERFUL that he went on those shows!!! He is trying to get people who are not interested or not paying attention to do so. He is trying to reach a broader audience. There are too many people out there that are NOT paying attention so i think its a good thing!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you know, the president has a life as well. He should be able to do what he wants. I'm getting tired of hearing people saying, oh my gosh, obama was wearing mom jeans, or oh my obama is on vacation...again. or when he and his family went to the grand canyon and his wife had on shorts, t shirt and a shirt over it, oh my scandalous, people were saying how inapropriate her outfit was, it wasnt booty shorts. These people are human, they do things like us too, i'm sure they watch tv together and go to the zoo and oh my maybe, just maybe they have sex (gasp). or maybe he shouldnt do those things because he's president. People need to get used to the fact that Obama is pres. and will be for the next few years, deal with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't care what show he goes on - I'm just sick of his face at this point. Good grief has any other president ever been this big of a media hog?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I didn't see either show, as I'm getting old and need my ZZZ's...lol
    However, I think President Obama is attempting to modernize our outdated and stuffy preconceived notions about what a president should be like. I think he's doing a great job at presenting himself as a real guy with a real family. What's wrong with that?
    Before I get my head blasted off....NO, I don't agree with him politically. I DO respect his office and position of being elected BY THE PEOPLE and FOR THE PEOPLE.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Thats part of the problem I have with him. I have thought for a while now that he spends way too much time in entertainment based venues.
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009