too perfect

When I was married ...I did all the right things...perfectly clean house...perfect meals...perfectly clean and well mannered children..Then got yelled at for being too clean...now I have found myself ...not so perfectly clean...everything looks in place...but just open up the closets...and the dust and cobwebs...I have gone completely the opposite...and it's driving me crazy.
I need some kind of motivation to get back to a healthy medium.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• think about how good it feels after the house is so clean. nothing else to do. also when u have the house clean, u really dont have to clean every single day. its easier to keep up
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• cleaning is good exercise...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• When you find the magic answer let me know. LOL! I struggle, too!
    lattes4ever

Answer by lattes4ever at 12:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• The problem is...I don't feel the urge to be clean anymore...my closets are horrible...my cabinets need a major overhaul...and my basement is so full of mold it'd making us all sick...no money for a refix.
    lanette793

Answer by lanette793 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• watch shows like how clean is your house and hoarders, that gets me going, lol I want to make sure that my house never looks like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If anyone has the answer, I'd love to hear it too! I don't ever remember a time in my life when I have felt so darn lazy and unmotivated. If we are having people over I wait until the last minute to do everything and then get so stressed out that I am a bear to deal with! I love how the house feels when it is clean but to keep it that way requires effort. Anyone have the secret answer?
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 1:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I was looking through the net for something close to it and I came across the site F L Y .net Its an acronym for finally loving yourself. I know I'm a procrasinator n wait til the last min to clean too so maybe weve got something in common!!!
    HulaGram

Answer by HulaGram at 9:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009