makeup?

who loves talking about makeup? well, i do. i dont always wear alot of it. but i think it wonderful to wear it. it makes me feel so much better about myself. and makes me feel more feminine. whats your thought about makeup? whats your favorite to wear? i use blemish cover minerals, eyeshadow and mascara

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Bare Escentuals. I have never heard of Blemish Cover Minerals, where do you buy it?
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 12:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I usualy just wear eye liner and mascara
    but if I do wear eye shadows it would be midnight black by cover girl and I have some white shimmering that I put in the conors of my eyes or outline my eye on the bottom, other then that I don't like to wear much make up.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i use bare minerals.....love them!!! on a normal not leaving the house day i'll just put on the mineral veil and some foundation. when i go out to run errands a little eyeshadow and mascara w/some lip gloss.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• on the wknds i go all out, everything. but on a day to day basis i wont leave the house w/o my eyes. mascara that is. its amazing what that stuff can do! a lil cover up under the eyes as well, cover up the dark circles:)
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Bare minerals foundation. Their mineral veil. And a little of the bronzer stuff. A little eyeliner n mascara. Sometimes eyeshadow that's Gray or blue. Great for hazel eyes ;)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i use mary kay they have a phonomonal line of skin care products that reduce dark spot and age spots , this is the timewise skin care system it also gives you 24 hour anti - aging support. and the makeup products clompliment the skin care system it's light, last long and you don't have to refill your products for at least 3 months . shop online here

www.marykay.com/crandolph93 and there is a 100% satisfaction guarentee !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't go out of the house with at least cover-up, mascara and a little liner on. When I go to work I do the full face, I'd love to be able to afford the Bare Minerals, I normally use Revlon. I have so many facial imperfections and freckles, I'd love to find a product that covers them. I love to buy make-up and look at make-up, I also love hair product and new purses!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 2:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I really love the Avon line of makeup. Thats how I got in the business lol. Their mineral makeup is so light and natural looking and really inexpensive! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I LOVE makeup! I buy more eyeshadow every chance I get and not the cheap stuff either...
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I love makeup and put on my face daily lol...I use foundation,mascara and lipgloss..I dont put it on heavy,but it gives me a natural look.(I use MK products)Speaking of which I need to order more from my rep.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:19 AM on Sep. 23, 2009