Getting prego on Mirena?

So whats the possibility of getting pregnant while having Mirena? I got it back in May of 08. I can still feel my strings and all but im totally having major signs. I never got heartburn until i got pregnant and i got it all the time now. Ive been having morning sickness and im nauseous all the time. I got major migraines and i had them horribly during my pregnancy and they had to put me on migraine medicine. And i craves spicy foods and sour candy and ive been craving hot fries like crazy. its just so weird to me that im having all the same symptoms again. So what do you think? I am calling my doc in the morning.

hisfuturewifey

Asked by hisfuturewifey at 12:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant on it. I had mine in August of 05 and found out I was pregnant in Feb of 07! I now have a two year old girl! So it is possible!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I got pregnant on the mirena. And if you suspect you are, call your first thing in the moring, like you are. Mine got implanted, and the baby was stuck, and unfortunatly didn't make it. They need to get a sonogram done to find out its placement, and where the baby is. Good luck
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 1:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i have one and i was told that it is 1 in 1000 that you will get prego with it in. good luck to you
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you can also experience pregnancy symptoms while on it though, it messes with ur body and makes it think that you are..... I would call the doc and make an appointment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ladys i do not like to hear what you are saying i do not want any more kids that is why i got mine (there was also other reasons) but i guess that i new they where not 100%
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2009