If you have advice I could use it.. Please & Thank You

Hey mamas! So here is my question.. last Tuesday I was in L&D for pre term labor. During that time, I dialted to a 2 and effaced quite a bit (Im sorry I cant remember what % they actually said). I have been having contractions off an on since then, but they aren't regular at all.

Now I am sitting here with this horrible cramping in my lower back and a lot of pressure in my pelvis and bottom..

Does anyone know what that means... or should I call my Dr or go back to L&D??

Asked by livingrlovesong at 1:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go back to labor and delivery!! that pressure could be the baby coming on down and you may have more back labor than anything...... how pre term???? I'd go on back in...... and probably in a hurry :) Good luck Momma

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 1:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree, I go to L&D ASAP!!! Good luck!

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I had lots of pressure in my bottom when I was in labor. Go back to L&D darling.

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you need to go to L&D NOW. like super mom said this could be back labor.... good luck may god keep you and this child in his hands

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have to agree with the other ladies. You need to get back in there. Pain and pressure that low can be the baby's head getting ready for the big entrance. It's better safe than sorry, especially if your baby isn't term yet. Good luck!

Answer by laird6372 at 5:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Thanks for all of your advice ladies! Went too L&D last night, and his head is pushing down and in place. I didn't dialate at all while I was there, so I ended up coming back home. They said it could be anyday!! :)

Answer by livingrlovesong at 8:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009