An even BETTER question for lesbians!

Okay you crazy kittens....I saw a post with this question in a group that I am not a member of and when I read the replies they all said BUMP but NONE of the many many posts I read actually answered the question, which was something along these lines...

"For any lesbians out there, do you like penis? Like, not nescessarily on a man but a dildo even?"

In response to THAT question, here is MY question for all us who posess the "knowlege of the other side": "Is it any of their business whether lesbians like FAKE dicks in addition to vaginas?"

divinelovemagic

Asked by divinelovemagic at 1:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• bump

my answer is NOOOO....not unless we are hoping to make some straight chick all hot and bothered thinking about what we do behind closed doors and everywhere else...he he
    divinelovemagic

Answer by divinelovemagic at 1:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• No but I really like both but usually it is a fake dick.HE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I am not a lesbian (although I have thoughts about girls from time to time.) but I would use a fake dick probably.

I'm curious, and maybe someone can answer me: How do lesbians do it? What goes on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009