What do you get a two year old who already has way too many toys?

he has his bedroom with toys a toy room full and a shed with all his outdoor stuff, im workin on gettin rid of stuff but im not sure what could be special

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A learning game, some books, a movie, a fun day at Disney Land or some theme park?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• A bike at this age. A pop up play fort. Or you can find some toys that have been stashed up that haven't been played with for a while and re-gift :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my son has soooooo much too, and the only thing i dont regret is the 450 books he has.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• books i get my dd books all the time she has so many but she is always happy when i get her more.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nothing. Lol.

Well, that's what we do anyway!

Seriously though, my REAL answer to that is clothes. But if your child doesn't need anything, there's no reason to waste your money on something new just to make it something new.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• As tempting as it is to go out and buy a bunch of stuff for the birthday, just get one thing. Go through the stuff and tuck away anything that hasn't been played with for a while. If they don't ask for it over the next month, either rotate toys around and move out some old stuff, or just get rid of it.
    jothra

Answer by jothra at 4:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• at this age he isnt going to notice if you regift him an older toy he hasnt seen in a while, or giving him something he needs, like a toothbrush/tooth paste set. really at this age, the most fun is in the unwrapping. get him winter clothes, and let your guests get him toys, or even ask them for clothes, or no gifts at all. I am big on rotating my sons toys. Its almost time to rotate again. Also before his birthday/christmas is when I go through the toy box and toss broken toys, and get rid of things hes too big for
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• books, art stuff
    Kristin216

Answer by Kristin216 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• well, I would give him money for his saving account. at this age everyone else will be spoiling him and he doesn't know mom and dad didn't get him a gift or even when he's older, he can know mommy and dadddy put money in the bank for his presents.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2009