When ur a couple months pregnant how do u know wat ur having???

For example things like the Chinese birth calendar or ur stomach is pointy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its from day one,its a mommy feeling,i knew i was having a boy and because i was close to so many little girls before my son,everyone swore i was having a girl,but i knew all along it was a little boy.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you don't, the baby hasn't even really developed sex organs at a couple months, so there is no way to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• theres a test at wal mart that can tell you what your having...my friend took one when she was 19 weeks along and it told her she was having a boy and thats what the doctor told her as well...i dont know exactly where it is but she said thats where she got it from
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 3:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• The PP is referring to the Intelligender test. Don't waste your money. You might as well flip a coin.

Just be patient. You'll know soon enough via u/s! :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I just had a feeling from the beginning each time and I was right. There is no real tried and true method though.
    PattyAnn1936

Answer by PattyAnn1936 at 5:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You're having a baby. :) There's really no way to tell at only two months. The chinese calendar failed to predict any of my four kids and no old wives tale will be 100%. But if you are asking for fun, if your belly looks like a watermelon girl if it looks like a basketball boy. Craving sweets girl salty/spicy boy. Boys will wait til they are born to make you sick Girls will make you sick from the start. Those are the only ones I remember.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2009