What to do for my couch...

My son spit up on my couch and it smells so bad..they are those suede kinda couches and I always heard if u spill anything use babywipes to clean it up but wht do i do for the smell??? He spit up like on the other end of the sectional and I can smell it all the way over here and its making me sick. I tried using a small amt of dish soap but i wasnt sure if i could do that..these are brand new couches and i dont want to ruin them.

howardsmom

Asked by howardsmom at 2:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i would use baby soap before any other harsh soap,first do it in a place where you can test how the material will react,then go from there
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Carpet and upolstery cleaner should do the trick. I dont know any home remendies.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• a soloution of water and vinegar, equal parts...in a spray bottle. Spray lightly on the spot...lightly scrub, when the vinegar dries..there will be no odor left over...so don't worry about the sofa smelling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• possilby a good pet carpet shampoo or febreeze?
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009