Stretch marks????

Okay so I want to get rid of them or at least less visible...any good recomendations????or good home remedies????creams thanks...oh yeah I had my belly pierce now it. Looks all strech out....not cute can it get fixed????

starz16

Asked by starz16 at 2:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Every person I talk to says nothing makes them go away. Sucks! Anyways. I had my DD 2 years and 3 months ago and they are mostly faded. Also I remember when I would go tanning they would blend in better. I would say just stay moisturized. Coco butter and stuff like that seemed to help as well. I havent tried any of the actual stretch mark creams though. I heard Bio oil is supposed to really work (they sell it at walmart) I think its about $20 though.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ive used alot of creams expensive ones too, dont buy into it, they all work the same! mine have faded quite a bit, i also have the same problem with having my belly button pierced, i would say just drink lots of water to keep the elasticity in your skin but other than that if you find something that works... LET ME KNOW! lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 1:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I sell Avon and I started using the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother and have had really great results! Mine turned from purple to not even noticable in a few months time. They were old stretch marks too so if yours are fairly new it might take less time. I've had nothing but rave reviews from my customers who have tried it as well! Make sure you use it as directed! www.youravon.com/dhullum if you'd like to try a bottle use coupon code FSANY for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I used Mederma. It is actually a cream for scars and it worked really well, but you have to apply it as directed and it does take some time. I had the same issue with my belly button piercing as well, I pierced it again! ha! It's the only thing I found that worked to help make the marks from the previous piercing (and it stretching) look not-so-bad!
    lynda_dora

Answer by lynda_dora at 9:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• After having my darling daughter I went from having fantastic legs to looking like freddy kruger attacked my thighs in the middle of the night. fortunately after a few months they have faded almost completely. some creams and even laser therapy can help reduce the appearance but since they are tears in the deepest layers of the skin there is nothing that can actually make them go away. Of course if you are the type to get tattooed you can get an interesting tattoo to help hide them, or if they are localized on your lower stomach you can get a tummy-tuck to remove them but it is expensive, painful and will leave a big scar. Good luck!
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 2:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2009