How acurate was the intelligender test for you?

With my first son, the intelligender popped up rite away that it was a boy and i was so relieved. The ultrasound 10 weeks later showed his lil nuts very happy mommy. I took the test this time around and it says i'm having another boy which is very exciting, i'm a redneck chick and am deffinately not very girly. However the chineese birth charts and other things say it's a girl. How accurate were your results?

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine's was 100% right. it said boy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I got an accurate result at around 10 weeks with my son. It was confirmed by ultrasound at 21 weeks and again at 36 weeks. I didn't rush out to buy any blue though...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 2:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I've already got all of my blue and camo from my son he's only 6 months close together as all hell huh? lol
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Statistically, that test is right 50% of the time. You may as well just flip a coin.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i read that in clinical trials it was right about 90% of the time, but in actual cases about 80%. i didnt even know about it when i was pregnant, but maybe i'll try it next time
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I never tried that test. Everything else (including the birth calender) said BOY. her heart rate was 138 at highest but her normal was 132. The birth calender said boy, I carried her high (she turned out to be breech).... My mom had morning sickness for 3 mos with my bros and the entire time for me, I had morning sickness for 3 mos. We are hoping the next one everything says girl so he can come out a boy LMAO I really don't trust those things anymore!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I took one at 10 weeks. It said boy. I will find out for sure in 3 weeks when i go for my Gender determination scan.
    Makenseysmom

Answer by Makenseysmom at 11:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2009