is it normal to be shy about trying toys when hubby and i have sex? any Christian moms? what do you think?

i am a Christian mom and i am shy about telling my husband to buy a vibrating ring for us, and also if i go to the store i am just shy to buy it with people looking at the area where they sell them LOL lets say walmart, are you guys shy about buying toys or condoms at a department store? has people looked at you weird while being in that aisle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• by the way one time i had to buy condoms when i was at walmart and i think my face kinda flushed LOL and i was walking through the aisles until there was no one around, silly huh? but i don't know if this is something i shouldn't be ashamed of? i am 21 and been married for 2 years,church and court :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Lol...ok, I used to work in a porn store, and in all honesty, 80% of the clientele were couples looking to spice things up a bit in the bedroom! I had a lot of women shoppers who were incredibly shy, but once we got to talking, they loosened up and I could give them some really good advice (mostly based on personal experience) about what products were really great and which ones were not so great. If you find the right store, you'll be comfortable and better informed when you leave :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Order online and have it sent to your house or go through the self check-out line. And my husband and I had one of those and it got stuck on him and in his hair and we couldn't get it off so be careful!!!
    steph801

Answer by steph801 at 3:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• then please tell me which ones work better LOL, since i am 21 everybody tells me i look younger than that, and i hate it specially for those occasions i think it will be embarrassing to be asked for my ID if i go to one of those stores,for them thinking i am under age :( i guess looking younger will be better once i get to start looking old hehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i was shy at first but now im use to it lol......i think my husbands the one thats more shy cuz he's always making me get the stuff
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 3:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• im 21 as well and people are always asking to see my id weather its to buy alcohol or anything else and i hate it but look on the bright side when we are older people will still think we look young :)
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 3:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My husband and I are very Christian and we have a very open sex life with each other. Open the line of communication just see where it takes you both. Start out funny laughing and joking and slowly get into the seriousness of it all, or just flat out ask him what he thinks about certain sex toys to help enhance pleasure. If your shy just order offline! Good Luck to you
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• God created sex for marriage so why be embarassed?! You are married so go at it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• The bed of marriage is undefiled. Me and husband are a christian couple and do everything under the sun
    Keshia216

Answer by Keshia216 at 8:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My husband is a Pastor, and we have sex toys! They are great, and they are nothing but helpful in the bedroom. If you are afraid to buy them in the store, order them online. There are Christian sites out there, if you want to avoid the "porn-ish" ones. The purebed.com and Book22.com, and Adamandeve. com are all good ones. As for recommendations, I'd say anything that vibrates is good, rings are good too. Also, look on Amazon. com, they have a lot of things as well. Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009