Mirena Question

I have had Mirena for a year and five months. I had on and off bleeding up until January 09' then no period. Well 2 weeks ago I had really sharp pain in the right side of my pelvis and it radiates through my back. I thought it was constipation, so took some colace and a heating pad and the pain subsided. Today the pain was back with a vengeance it put me on the floor! I thought maybe it was constipation pain (I haven't been regular since having my son 2 years ago) well I tried to have a bm and I have diarrhea then a gush of blood and I was bleeding really heavy. The pain now is achy dull but I am still bleeding really heavy. Is this common? I am so scared I have an ectopic pregnancy... I know someone will tell me to go to the DR. I would have earlier it is just my husband is gone on business and I am scared to try to drive to the ER with my son like this. I have no one who can watch him. I plan on calling my PCM in the morn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Health

• How weird I just posted a question about mirena too. Tons of people have problems with it. I just got it removed today and I feel so much better. I've had cramping and a tugging feeling on my right side, and headaches and pregnancy symptoms. I'd get it taken out asap. Get on a diff bc. If you're going to reply pm me bc I don't look back at questions. Lol. Oh and don't forget the crazy weight gain and breakouts. mmmmm
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2009