shaving your legs?

so when it gets winter time i hardly ever shave my legs(about every 2 months) because i think whats the point when im wearing pants all the time... anyone else feel this way too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I feel the same way but at the same time after like 5 dyas I end up shaving bcuz my legs get itchy against my pants. So if it wasnt for that I would def do the same!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes, I agree. Unless my hubby would ask me too, I would skip it over winter.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 9:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You should try moisturing creme that slows down the hair growth on your legs.

I use Aveeno. Works great, but you have to put it on every day.
    Sgirl82

Answer by Sgirl82 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I am a redhead and dont have much hair at all, I dont shave in the winter and maybe once or twice in the summer.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 12:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have to shave every day or every other day, then again I have thick dark hair and I'd look like a yeti!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• hahaha ya i dont shave too much in winter, but more like once a week for me. thats bc it grows too dang fast....but that was also when i was single....i think its different when someone might be rubbing up on them.....the hair is blond though, so you cant see much when its there.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• jeez if hubby is deployed and its winter i save 50 bucks on razors lol
    littleleesmom

Answer by littleleesmom at 3:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I must shave everyday! I cannot stand the feeling of stubble. And this goes for the winter too. Its a sensory thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009