go here and answer please!

It's a very long question, so rather than reposting in another group, here's the link. I could really use some help and advice here. so please, read and answer!

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/298163/what_do_I_do_no_bashing_just_help_please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if i were you i would ask him but be prepared your going to have trust issues after you find out what went wrong.....im like that with my husband but im trying to fix it.......good luck
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You can't make him do anything you don't want him to do. He will do it regardless. Leave him. That will be the biggest mistake of his life. If he's sorry, he will straighten up, and then you can be happy with him. If he doesn't, he's not worth your time. GL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You know what you need to do, I think you're just scared to follow through. There are faithful men out there, go find yourself one. You'll be much happier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• op- ok, i understand where you are coming from. I am tired of being lied to and him thinking i won't find out. I'm not stupid and he seems to take my trust for granted. my issue is that I don't want to leave without prrof that he has cheated. cold, hard proof. that email sounds like it could be, but it's too vague to base my marriage on. it's a betrayal, yes. one worth giving up for? at this point, no. but there is going to be a point where i just can't take anymore. to tell you the truth, I am scared to leave because I am pregnant. with our first. nearly 24 weeks. so i am racking my brain trying to figure out how I can fix it without throwing in the towel on a man that I dearly love who is the father of my daughter. i need him to open up an dtalk about it. at least admit that he did it, and he won't. he just keeps denying it. and i don't know how much more of this I can take. but leaving isn't going to fix anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2009