anyone else have problems with mil?

when my friends husband deployed her mil had to come and stay with them for the 2 weeks before he left and never gave them alone time..she also told them that they couldnt have sex..remind you its in their house not hers...she told them they had to sleep in another room and said why have sex if you dont want children...honestly if that was my mil i would of slapped her right then and there......and i thought my mil was bad......my mil hasnt called me for 2 months now but when her son calls her she tells him she calls me all the time....my husbands deployed so no one in his family ever calls to see how im doing the only person that did was his father but his father passed away in may..so im raising two kids by myself right now and she has the nerve to tell me to just ignore my 2 year old when she throws her terrible two fits and that i dont have patience like she does and she calls her self the queen of patience PLEASE...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Psssssh.... Yes, my MIL seems to think that she's the mother of my child. She doesn't respect my wishes, or anything. If I take something away from DD, or tell her I don't want her to have it, she gives it to her anyway. Freakin' annoying... One of these days I am going to go off on the b*tch...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• yes my mil wanted to come here in december but I don't want her here cause well for one that's when my husband comes back and I don't care if she wants to see my baby my husband didn;t even have a chance to be with him. And I'm guessing he'd rather be with me and his boy's instead of his mom and beside he knows if she comes he wont be getting laid the whole time shes here or till I up for which would probley take more day's and I know he'd rather get laid then be with his mom. She's done so much more to interfer with me and my husbands time with his kids and me cause she's dont think about others. If I were your friend I;d put a stop to it unless he wants to use his hand the whole time out
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• when my ol man was in the Navy he was deployed during the Libyan conflict, a 9 month cruise. my mil insisted on being there for the return and we both told her NO. the phone started ringing about 4am that morning about his return, which is stupid because he was in Engineering and was the last division allowed off of the ship. I took the phone off the wall and hid it in my raincoat pocket. Around midnight that night after everything was said and done after the ship's return, I plugged the phone back in the wall and the damn thing was ringing. Monster In Law on the other end asking why her son hadn't called her all day. Reminder, young man gone 9 months!
    I just told her he was busy having sex all day, but if he had any strength left he might be able to talk to her. He took the phone and hung up on her. Did she learn anything? No. The bitch showed up the next day at our door. Cont..
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• just ignore her the best you can and be gone when she shows up or just don't answer the door. don't answer the phone let it go to VM, and go about your business as usual without her. your child needs to know her grandmother but believe me soon enough she will see the difference in how your mil treats you compared to your husband and will start to make comments. just let it go, and live your life the way you want to it's not worth it to have people like that in your life. and don't expect the husband to support you over the mil, it almost never happens, you are his wife and she is his mother and the two relationships aren't the same. ignore the bitch.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes I have a restraining order against my MIL,lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My MIL goes through her little bitch phases, and I swear she likes to piss me off any way she can. She hasn't called or even dropped an email to me in the last month. Oh well my friends all think the woman is strange and she looks like a fucking witch with her crazy hair. I try to not say anything because it is still my daughter's grandmom but she is only 3 and she will learn one day that the woman is bipolar mess. She says to me I'm disappointed because you guys never visit me. What the fuck don't you get about I'm extremely allergic to cats and so is hubby. Hello! Get overit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my mil does not even care her son is over there it all about her and her bridge club. we have been married for 23 yrs with 11 kids and she has never seen them. also my two older sons are in ones in ga and the other is going over. she does not care after reading all these storys thank god i have her. i love my daughter in law and think she is the greats person my son has ever been with but then she is another military wife lol.
    junedooley

Answer by junedooley at 9:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My MIL went out and bought my EXACT engagement ring from the same store after she saw mine on my finger . . . need I say more?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ANON poster at9:28am ....WOW! Sounds like my MIL, when I moved in with my DH 9yrs ago, he and I went and picked out a bedroom set,and she came along. Well, she somehow convinced DH that she needed a new bedroom set as well..so he told her "ok go pick one" tell me why she ends up picking out the exact same one we did...ugh!!! So, ff 9 yrs she is still the same. My DH just bought me a Range Rover, and she decided to put on her stupid sad face right when DH showed up with it..and so 3 months later he got her a toyota solaris..she's such a bitch that she even complained about that cause it wasn't a BMW ..ugh some MIL's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My EX MIL was the most psycho person i've ever known. She's addicted to pain pills, codene cough syrup, and drinks. She actually called me "the other woman" after i married her son. She would call me and be very hateful, then tell her son how nice she was and mean i was! She has been in the psych ward half a dozen times (i lost count). She had her two kids rooms done up like shrines when they moved out (to get married). Then when i was pg.(ex and i separated), she did up her son's room as a nursery for the baby, and told everyone (including me) that she was going to take the baby away from me and she was going to raise it (if i divorced her son). After my ex and i got back together to try to work things out, she would send me hateful cards & letters in the mail, prank call me daily, and when others were around she would be nice, then get me alone and make threats to me. Needless to say, she was ONE of the reasons i divorced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2009