will anyone please help pray?

i am going through a very hard time in my life and my kids lifes are upside down in all ways.i have never prayed before.i am not sure how to.

lovingmommie431

Asked by lovingmommie431 at 6:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• when I pray I just talk to God about what is going on in my life and say thanks for everything that he has helped me with and ask for him to help me with problems I am facing. I hope everything gets better for you.
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 6:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• when praying, ask for guidence to get through your life hurdle, can not ask for a certain outcome, sometimes God's answer is not the one you thought would be the best, but when all is said and done, the answer you get will be the best, trust in the process

years ago i prayed the hardest i ever did for my marriage and it failed, i was mad at god for not answering my prayer, but i was wrong, god did answer me, the end of my marriage was a good thing and a new life which is better by far resulted

so be prepared for a road you may not have thought of taking

gob bless
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 7:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He just wants you to come to him and share your what's in your heart and on your mind. Talk to Him as you are talking to a respected friend. Ask Him to come into your heart and life. Peace will come, grace will come. Just have faith that He hears you and will respond to you. The more you talk with Him, the more you read His word, the more the relationship will grow. He doesn't promise an easy life, he promises his grace will be sufficient and that He will give you peace and that your needs be met for that day. Don't borrow trouble fretting about tomorrow. Take each day as it comes.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• u have to go to him as ur father, ask him for the guidance u need,,he knows ur evey need already..u have to give the sitiation to him..he dont want us to have any problems he wants them to b his. jus talk to him as u would ur freind..like the otha lady said dnt ask for a certain thing, gods not of the world ask for spirital things to help u.and the more u pray the more u will recieve,, but u have to believe and have faith,,,he loves u and will provide a way.... hope everthing wrks out and wit the lord it will wetheir it b wat u want r not its Gods will.
    NGodshand

Answer by NGodshand at 10:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Prayer is simply talking to God. He already knows 100% about us. Tell God you don't know how to pray and then just talk to Him. Jesus gave us an example of prayer in Matthew 6:5-15. It's not a show, it's not just to get God to do what we want, but to ask and believe that He can.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I hope you find some answers that help. Family therapy might be a good answer.

NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Be totally honest. Its okay to tell God what you want,but also trust him to do whats best. Another thing is it's okay to tell Him if you have doubts about Him. He knows we're human.
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• open your heart. just tell him, outloud or in your head, what you're feeling, and ask that He guides you in the direction that you need to move into. Ask His will to be done in your situation.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2009