marker on toddlers wall.....

my 3 yr old got ahold of his sisters markers and decided what a great idea...i will draw on the wall, i tried warm water and soap..that didnt work..any other idea's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• magic eraser it works wonders :)
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 7:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• MAGIC ERASER, by Mr.Clean in the cleaning supply isle!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• be careful with it though, it will take the paint off the walls too. so try a small spot, .lightly and see how it works out. murphy's oil soap works well too.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hand sanitizer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hair Spray works well too
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My 2 year old know better than to write on the walls. That doesn't seem to stop him from doing it, but he know better. He also knows that when he does it he has to go get the Magic Eraser and clean up his mess. Now I think he writes on the wall just so he can play with his sponge.

My cousin told me about Magic Erasers last year and when I showed my husband how well they worked he and the babies went on a cleaning spree. They think it's fun. My husband says they should sell them on the crayon isle.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 9:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have to agree with the Magic Erasers. Amazing what those things can remove.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 10:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I hear good things about the magic eraser but I did it the old fashioned way. I went over it with Kilz and repainted the spot.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009