When you were pregnant did your boob sweat ever smell like milk?

My boobs are getting bigger and bigger and the result is just gross. Last night, I caught a whiff of something, smelled my cleavage and realized my boob sweat smelled like milk! GROSS! lol I'm 29 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine done the same just as soon as my boobs started getting bigger because of my pregnancy! lol I hate the smell, but my SO just laughs at me... He ain't gonna complain since my boobs are getting bigger and he's a boob man. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Not gross. Just different. I don't remember swaeting as such but I can remember there being a sweet milky smell in my bra after a long day. Thought it was nice and exciting myself. Our sweat smells differently depending on what we've been eating and drinking too though. Enjoy your sweaty boobs, Mama! xxx
    Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 8:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• hahahaha thanks I will enjoy! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• This is normal :-) Also, it might not be sweat exactly, your milk might be coming in and you might be leaking a little, and that could be why you're smelling milk.

I know once my kids were born and my milk supply was all stabilized I didn't smell it as much - though, lol, maybe I did and I was just more used to it by then... ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2009