Some one help this cat before I CHOKE it

Ok ladies I got my son a beautiful sweet siamese kitten, and well its really pushing the wrong buttons with me lately. She is litter trained and very good about it except the last couple of weeks she has been using my bed as a litter box....I am not joking i have changed my sheets three times in one day cause i will take the smelly ones off and put new ones on and she goes on them too. I am very much loosing my patience with her. I went and bought the the mark spray and well that didnt work does anyone have any idea what i can do other than kill her?

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 9:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pets

• Have you had her fixed?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• yes she is fixed
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 9:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Keep her out of your room, lock her out. also go to a pet store and get Natures Miracle, it works great to get all the smell out
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Also get her to the vet, she could have a uti
    Zakysmommy

• she is siamese, I have had them in the past and my son currently has a fire point, she is either not happy with you for some reason or she is claiming your bed as her own. Other breds and mixes do it but not like siamese, they are very loving devoted cats, make sure when she does it you dont just clean it up you need to take her to it rub her nose in it and tell her "NO" then take her back to the potty box and put her in it. It would be ideal if you could catch her in the act and take her to the box right away.

Use vinegar and baking soda when you wash anything she pees on to help get rid of her smell otherwise she will just come back to it, you can also do the same thing on your bed and vac up the dry soda (if she actually wet the mattress). I have seen sprays out there to stop this behavior but have never heard of any of them working. Maybe someone else on here has had better luck. Good luck hopefully she will stop soon.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 9:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• the next time she does it rub her noise into it and say NO then but her in her liter box
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Please do NOT rub her nose in it! That is cruel and unsanitary!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i do the rub the nose method it has worked years for me call me crul i do what works for my animals..also with one tom we had we used the scar tactic...he sprayed even after we got him fixed and the only way we could get him to stop was by taking him for a car ride now hes a outside cat
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• dont forget just because a cat has been "fixed" doesnt mean they got fixed...what i mean is when my cat sprite was fixed the vet warned us that if they started spraying or anything like that to bring them back...because its possible they didnt get all thier "parts" during the procedure and might have to have it done again...so look into that....but if they were fixed a while ago and are now just doing this...yea the cat is prolly mad at you and is showing it to you...keep the kitty out of your room if you can, even try a babygate if necessary.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree I would rule out a UTI before choking it... My cat will pee in my room right in front of me when he has one...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009