i usually start my period at the beggining of the month around the 10th and last month was the 20th that i started and i havent started this month yet.

i have been really tired lately and mood. and also my boobs have been sore for about a week or 2 and they usually dont get sore around the time i start.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They are symtoms of pregnancy because i had the same ones but it could also mean menstral is coming or your ovulating. I would wait a week more of so and then test. GL hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If your normally on a strict 28 day cycle I would test tomorrow morning and use first morning urine. If you vary from month to month I would wait another week. These are all the symptoms plus cramping I had and I found out I was pregnant last thursday! Good luck to you!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i agree with the others. you could be pregnant, or your period could just be off, like it was last month. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my magic 8 ball says.... GO GET A TEST!!!!

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2009