Baby's hiccups

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and just started feeling my baby's hiccups last week. I feel them at least 5 times per day. Is it normal to feel them so often? I don't think I felt them this often with my son.

navywifesince07

Asked by navywifesince07 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I remember when my 1st baby got them, it was hilarious she'd shake the heck out of me. But yes it's normal, the baby has really good lungs!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Oh yeah it's normal. Thats when i started feeling my little man have the hiccups and they were atleast five times a day. Now that im almost 27 weeks he doesnt as much as he did then. Its normal though no need to worry.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Completely normal. My DD had them a lot more then 5 x a day and once she was born she would get them a lot to. The baby is just fine.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• 22 weeks is kind of early for that, have you let your doctor know you're already experiencing this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• No I have an appointment a week from today. I think maybe I can feel them now because I know what to feel for since this is my second pregnancy. My sister is two weeks ahead of me with her second pregnancy and she has been feeling them for a few weeks too.
    navywifesince07

Answer by navywifesince07 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009