does anyone know natural ways to start labor?

C.Lewis

Asked by C.Lewis at 9:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walking helps.
    Let dr. spock help you!
    http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,5329,00.html
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 9:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I rode the riding lawn mower!!! Broke my water!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 9:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Walk walk walk!!! Helps you dilate and thin out!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well, if your term and your baby is being as stubborn as mine was..i walked ALOT, had sex, nipple stimulation is known to cause contractions, um... other than that no not really. Baby will come when baby is ready reguardless of what you do. I know it sucks hearing it. I was so miserable with my first and at the very end i wanted to try everything. Somebody told my husband and i to try castrol oil. I refused and well i did anyways because my hubby was tired of seeing me in pain. Anyhow, he made me a whole cup of orange juice and i think i drank four oz. of that oil. Well, surprisingly i didnt go number two at all. I went into labor. I dont know if that is what did it or not. All i know is that trying to start labor on your own is dangerous because i had abruption. Just be careful hun and gl. Just do some cleaning and get babies things ready. Try not to think about it and the baby will come in no time. Body works best lessstress
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Just last week we asked this! We tried many things answered or suggested! My DD was well at 5cm. for a week. Then she was walking around at 7cm. Sorry nothing seemed to work but time itself! Her Baby Girl is one week old Today! In your own time! When the baby is ready to come!! Best of Luck! In the meantime Rest all you can!! Take the Best of Care & get Everything in order! Soon we can hear of your Beautiful perfect Baby! Hope the Labor & delivery go smoothly too!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009