Has anyone tried the Wipe Out Whining program?

My son is 22 months old and we just can't seem to stop his whining. We are thinking about purchasing this program but would like to hear success stories first. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tee1123

Asked by Tee1123 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Never heard of it. Would love to hear more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'd try it, at least you can get some pointer's and some explinations for his behavior, every little bit helps! I've never heard of the program though.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my son is 22 months and he's always been a whiner and this past 3 weeks I've just had enough.. he is able to talk so I tell him to use his words and tell mommy what he wants and if he just continue's to whine I pick him up or take him by the hand and bring him to his room. telling him he can come out of his room when he's ALL DONE whining and he can tell mommy what he wants.. its actually helped A TON!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Just type in Wipe Out Whining in your web browser and you'll find all you need to know on the program and how to purchase.

Tee1123

Answer by Tee1123 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2009