Bragging rights.

So my dd turned 2 last thursday. Well in my opinion she's a baby einstein. She can count to 15 all by herself she knows pretty much every color, shape, and about half of her alphabet. Her vocabulary is very extensive. She knows alot of words. Too many to count. She can speak in four word sentnces, sometimes longer than that. So lets have alittle bit of fun. I want to hear everyone brag about their own childs accomplishments.

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• My one year old, is very smart too! She say's about 10 words, recognizes things, remember's things that you would never think of, talks, know's how to feed herself and drink out of a glass, but I still hold the glass.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• keep in mind that when you push little kids too hard too young they end up having emotional problems and possibly a breakdown bc they can't take the pressure. it's best to allow children to progress at their own pace, not at your adult pace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• so its our fault that my child is smart? thats ridiculous. My husband and i do not push her whatsoever. She has always been advanced for her age. Yes we work with her and count with her and everything else. But isnt that what a parent should do? We teach her not push her.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my 2 month old is rolling over, lifting his head high for about 30 seconds each time and his two bottom teeth are comming in already
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009