Embarrassing question about hubby (TMI!)

So yesterday my hubby and I started "doing the deed." It took him a LONG time to get hard. Then like 5minutes into it, he just went soft. It was the weirdest thing ever. He is only 24, and has never had a problem like this before ever. He started sweating really bad and shaking like he had hypoglycemia or something (but he didn't we checked his blood sugar). Anyone have any idea what it could have been? He is totally freaking out now its like someone took his manhood. Thanks for any input!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Health

• maybe he is stressed about something?
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He should go to the doctors if it happens again. Try again and if it happens then call the doctors office. He may have something else going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• stress, caffine, being tired, and many other things can all affect a man. It does happen from time to time. Especially when our guys are not taking care of themselves. If it keeps happening take a look at how much soda or coffee he is drinking and reduce it, There is also nothing wrong with going in for a check up and discussing it with his doctor if it becomes an on going issue.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 9:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Is he on drugs, seriously that can affect his erection and if he can even cum, also if you're under the influence and having sex you can sweat more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Wow I know what you mean this has happened to us only we are in our forties he is too young for this to be happening even though we woman try to understand and cope with it it sucks for us bc we are all worked up ready to well...Explode and only to be disappointed (but at the same time understanding)...aarrgg!

Have him get his blood pressure checked and his colesterol and so on just to make sure anything is happening and hopefully the doctors can catch it early. For now he might want to get some Viagra (it is not an old man pill by all means hell no) omg it works wonders...hehehe or even Cialis is very good...sorry I am sort of feeling alittle frisky I think i'll go now and go mess with my dh...he is asleep he works night shift...that's for the idea...lol I hope you guys do well on this it happens to alot of men so just have him relax and don't worry. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• probally stress.. it has happened to my dh alot before & he's only 31...the 1st time we were gonna have sex it happened to him & he said b/c he was so nervous about pleasing me....he was only 23, no matter how you feel, IT'S NOT YOU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• u mentioned checking his blood sugar..is he diabetic? If he is that could have alot to do with it. Sometimes my meds would make me feel all crazy but the good thing is he can get different ones if what he's on isnt helping. If hes not diabetic just see if hes stressing over something.
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009