A D.C. whodunit: Who leaked and why?

Bob Woodward’s Monday-morning exclusive on a 66-page report from Gen. Stanley McChrystal to President Barack Obama about Afghanistan policy was a rite of passage for the new administration: the first major national security leak and a sure sign that the celebrated Washington Post reporter has penetrated yet another administration.

White House officials greeted the leak with a grimace, but none suggested they’d begin a witch hunt for the leaker.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090922/pl_politico/27414

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 9:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Whoever it is, I'm sure they won't be considered nearly as patriotic or decent as anyone who leaked Bush admin info...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Maybe a Monday exclusive but Woodward is slow, FOX had it on over the weekend. Someone at the Washington Post has actuall journalistic traits. Who leaked it to that person? It will be a cold day in hell before we find out. I hadn't heard anything from anyone else till now. I suppose the President doesn't know anything about it and if he does it's not the most important thing going on so he isn't really going to worry about it. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I can hear the pres now, "I wasn't aware of it." I wonder what else might get leaked in the future??
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009