Is it possible to put a rush on an order?

I bought a new bag for my stay at the hospital from ebay the seller is from china and it will tak 3-6 weeks for the bag to get here I go in fo ceserean in three days is it possible to call usps and put a rush on it like can you pay for a rush or something??

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 9:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ordered it almost two weeks ago
    zoeilyy

Answer by zoeilyy at 9:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• call the person you purchased it from!
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 9:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If you don't mind paying for that service the speedy delivery I don't see why not they offer it you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• if you ordered it 2 weeks ago then once they ship it it is out of their hands and all you can do is wait
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I order something from china and I live 2 hours from the cananda border and I got my package in 2.5 weeks I would call ups as soon as possible and track it and see if you can rush it from the point it's at. GL and congrats on the new LO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2009